EMC10 Anechoic Chamber
Emission Performance – 26MHz-18GHz
Immunity 26 MHz-18GHz
The Gold standard for Anechoic Chamber EMC testing, Rainford has developed the latest performance evaluation modelling techniques enabling a relatively compact chamber compared to earlier technology. Careful design and installation of very high quality Ferrite linings with Hybrid pyramids has provided this highly desirable test chamber. The performance will be suitable for FCC and UKAS accreditation and meet all known EMC test standards requiring 10m test certification.
- Effective use of space with dimensions of 21m x 12m x 8.5m High
- Emission performance of +/-4dB or better 30MHz-40GHz frequency range
- Fully compliant for Immunity in accordance with EN61000.4.3
- Ferrite and Hybrid Lining from 30MHz-40GHz measurements
- Very large emission quiet zones of 6m diameter
- Full electrical and mechanical integration
- Flexible modular design enables easy site changes or upgrading
- Available with turntables, masts and measurement equipment
This is our fully compliant 10m EMC test facility which has exceptional emission performance achieving less than +/-4dB in all frequencies and positions when calibrated in accordance with ANSI 63.4.
At 3 metre range lengths, field uniformity of 0, + 6 dB is achieved in the test frequency range of 26 MHz to 18 GHz. The test aperture is a vertical plane 1.5 metre x 1.5 metre at an elevation of 0.8 metre to 2.3 metres above the ground plane, following the field uniformity test procedure of IEC 61000-4-3.
The ferrite based design can safely withstand continuous field intensity of up to 200 V/m and intermittent field intensity of up to 500 V/m. This safely exceeds the field intensity requirements of most commercial applications.
A complete system approach is available to fully facilitate your laboratory and includes:
- Electrical distribution
- Air conditioning
- Fire detection and Suppression
- Emission & Immunity Measurement Systems